Use steel containers as a permanent or temporary solution
Steel containers make excellent storage containers because they are designed to protect expensive trade goods from the extreme conditions of trans-oceanic shipping.
Containers are increasingly set to replace traditional stowage in holds. Containerization of cargoes is becoming ever more widespread worldwide and almost all products are now transported by container. However, this does not mean that the risks which arise during transport are consequently a thing of the past. The cargoes in containers are still exposed to climatic, biological and chemical stresses, such that the causes of losses which previously occurred in the hold still come about with container transport. If transport is to pass off without loss, selection of a suitable container type is fundamental. However, disparities in the flow of goods mean that suitable containers are not always available, so increasing the significance of cargo care during transport. The following headings contain detailed information about containers.
Unlike a shed or garage, our storage containers' steel construction and watertight door gaskets make them nearly impervious to moisture penetration, vermin infestation, rot, decay, and excess humidity. For added protection from extreme heat or cold, we also carry a full line of insulated and refrigerated containers
Each container can be customized to meet your unique needs—whether you require extra security, unique paint jobs, or more advanced features like roll up doors for easy access.
Examples of Shipping Container Modifications
- Modular office or shop
- Military barracks or command center
- Guard shack
- Alternative residential housing, such as dormitories
- Mobile field office
- Communications equipment shelter or command van
- Welding shop or sandblasting booth
- Concession stand
- Hunting shelter
- Driveway portable storage unit
- Toilet and Shower Block (Ablution Blocks)
- Security Offices
- Accommodation Units
- Teenage Retreats
- Dangerous Good Storage
- Canteens (build to food grade specs)
- Portable Kitchens
- Specialised Off Shore Containers
- Generator Rooms
- Water Filtration Plants
Ground-level portable storage units
Steel construction and watertight door gaskets make storage containers nearly impervious to moisture penetration, vermin infestation, rot, decay, and excess humidity.
Use steel containers to store:
- Farm, nursery, garden, agricultural, ranch, or livestock supplies
- Paint, chemicals, tires, or other hazardous material
- Sports equipment at school yard or recreation field
- Files, books, or business records
- Tools, equipment, or tack supplies
- Furniture, appliances, household, or auction items
- Boat, truck, tractor, motorcycle, bicycle, ATV, snowplow, snowmobile, or automobile
- Portable generators
- Police/Fire/EMT/Search-and-Rescue (SAR) equipment
- Shipboard supplies
Modular office, shelter, or command center
Keep supplies and food safe from deer, bears, and other wildlife. Our portable steel containers are also watertight and sealed to keep out the elements. These modular containers allow for easy transport to multiple locations.